Buy 3 x 210L of Castrol TRANSMAX, VECTON, OR CRB TURBOMAX with any 15kg Grease tub and stand a chance to win with Bosveld Smeermiddels and Castrol South Africa! Plus, get a free flask with each qualifying purchase. Offer valid between 1 September 2022 and 30 December 2022.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Castrol CVO/Agri Promotion ("Promotion") being run and administered by Bosveld Smeermiddles (Pty) Ltd with its registered address at 3B Mangaan Str. Tzaneen, New Industrial Area,0850 ("Promoter" or "us" or "we"), being a distributor of the Castrol division of bp Southern Africa Proprietary Limited (“Castrol”).
These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications sent to you by us, including advertising or promotional materials.
Prize redemption instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. By entering this Promotion, you are deemed to be a participant (“hereinafter referred to as “you” or “participant”) and all participants will be deemed to have accepted and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This version of the Terms and Conditions applies to participants (defined above) in the Republic of South Africa.
1. Important Provisions
We have a duty, in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008 to point out certain important provisions in these Terms and Conditions to you. The clauses which contain these important provisions and the reasons why they are important are set out below. It is important that you read all of these Terms and Conditions carefully and not only what we point out below.
1.1. Limitation of risk, legal responsibilities and liability. Clauses 9, 11, 14 and 15 herein below are important because they limit and exclude obligations, liabilities and legal responsibilities that we and other persons or entities may otherwise have to you. As a result of these clauses, your rights and remedies against us and these other persons and entities are limited or excluded. These clauses also limit or exclude your right to recover from, or make claims against, the Promoter for losses, damages, liability or harm you or others may suffer as a result of your participation in the Promotion. Clauses 11 and 15 herein below are particularly important because you take on risk, legal responsibilities and liability. In terms of these clauses, you may be responsible for taxes, fees, claims and other amounts. You will also be responsible for, and you accept, various risks, damages, harm, and injury which may be suffered by you and others for what is stated in these clauses.
2. Indemnities by you.
Clause 11 herein below requires you to indemnify (hold harmless) us and other persons or entities against claims, loss, damages, and harm that may be suffered by us and other persons or entities as a result of your participation in the Promotion. This places various risks, liabilities, obligations and legal responsibilities on you, and you will be responsible and liable for the payment of the value of the claims, loss, damages, and harm that may be suffered or claimed.
3. The Promotion is only valid in South Africa and is open only to a juristic person duly registered in South Africa or to a natural person: i) who is a legal resident in South Africa as (a) a South African citizen; (b) a South African permanent resident; or (c) a holder of a valid South African permit; and (ii) who is at least 18 (eighteen) years old;
4. The Promotion is not open to the Promoter, including its employees agencies, sales agents/ merchandisers, packaging suppliers and their immediate family members (spouses, life partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren) or to their business partners, or any person who is (i) a director, member, partner, or agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, the Promoter; or (ii) a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Promoter.
5. Participation in the promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All information relating to this Promotion and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and the amendments will be deemed to have taken effect on the date of publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on the Promoter’s website at Castrol Limpopo | Bosveld Smeermiddels | Lubricants Distributor Limpopo
6. The promotion will run from 01 September 2022 at 00h00 and end on 1 January 2023 at 00h00 (“the Promotion Period”). No entries received before or after the Promotion Period will be accepted.
7. Participants wishing to participate in the Promotion must: 6.1 qualify to enter this Promotion by purchasing from the Promoter, in aggregate, at least 630L (six hundred and thirty liters) of any of the below listed eligible Castrol oil products together with any 15KG Castrol grease tub in a single transaction during the Promotion Period:
• (CRB (CRB Turbomax 15W-40;)
• Transmax (Transmax Agri MP 15W-40, Transmax Agri Trans Plus 80W); and
• Vecton (Vecton 15W-40, Vecton Long Drain 10W-40).
8. By participating in the Promotion and following the steps set out in clause 7 above, you will be entitled to receive a promotional flask and shall automatically be entered into the draw (taking place after the Promotion Period) where you will stand a chance to win 1(one) of the following 2 (two) individual prizes (“Prize”):
8.1. A Gentech Generator Welder 2.5kw 130A, being valued at approximately R16 900.00 (Sixteen thousand nine hundred Rand only); or a Gedore Tool Trolley 6 Drawer, being valued at approximately R16 900 (Sixteen thousand nine hundred Rand only). The following shall apply in respect of the awarding of a Prize:
8.1.1. Any free items or prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
8.1.2. The Promoter may require you (at no fee) to be identified, photographed, filmed and the aforegoing to be published in any media, subject to your right to decline participating in any such marketing activities.
8.1.3. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another item of similar value.
8.1.4. The Prize represented by images in any artwork is for presentation purposes only and the appearance of the actual prize may immaterially differ from that of the image shown in the artwork.
8.1.5. One winner will be selected by means of an auditable random draw, which shall take place within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
8.1.6. The winner should note that delivery of a Prize can take up to 40 (forty) days or more from the date on which the winner has been validated by the Promoter.
9. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter, Castrol, their associated companies (its directors, officers and employees), agents and suppliers, for any prizes which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be redeemed for any technical reason, delivery or other reasons.
10. The winner will be required to produce proof of identity during the validation process and upon receipt of their prizes. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Winners may not change their details, address, or personal information once it has been submitted and prior to receiving the prize. Any attempt to do so will result in a forfeit
11. As far as the law allows, all participants indemnify the Promoter, Castrol and their associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this Promotion and/or any receipt of and/or use of a prize.
12. By taking part in this Promotion, participants hereby warrant that all information submitted to the Promoter is true, current and complete.
13. The Promoter may decline to award a prize if there is a reasonable suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
14. As far as the law allows, all warranties and representations concerning the Promotion not set out in these Terms and Conditions (whether express, implied or tacit) are hereby excluded.
15. As far as the law allows, the Promoter shall only be responsible for those costs which these Terms and Conditions expressly say that the Promoter will pay. The participant is responsible for (i) any and all applicable local taxes and fees; and (ii) all other costs incurred by it, or arising directly or indirectly from, the participant's participation in the Promotion, or from the acceptance, receipt, use or enjoyment of any Prize. Without limiting the rest of this clause 15, the participant will be responsible for the cost of submitting proof of purchase and entering the promotion and any mobile or data charges that apply, as per the tariff rates charged by the participant’s mobile network provider.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice, if circumstances beyond its reasonable control prevent the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, from continuing to conduct the Promotion. In the event of such termination, as far as the law allows, all participants acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, in respect thereof.
17. As far as the law allows the Promoter, Castrol, their associated companies (directors, officers and employees) agents and suppliers, shall not be responsible for a participant's failure to access the Promotion for any reason whatsoever including, by way of example only, as a consequence of communications or network failures.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Africa.
19. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
20. In respect of any dispute in relation to this Promotion (including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions and/or the awarding of any Prize), the Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If you require any help or have any enquiries in respect of the Promotion, the Promoter can be contacted directly from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm.